Your pearly whites are not the only parts of your body that benefit from a healthy mouth. A healthy smile benefits your body, and especially your heart, as well. Good oral health means removing oral bacteria debris which can cause gum disease which in turn impacts the body, especially your cardiovascular system. Your daily brushing… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Dental scaling
- What Are Wisdom Teeth?
- What are Cosmetic Dental Treatments and Why Should You Get Them?
- Making Dental Care Fun with Alcovy Dental
- Do You Have a Toothache? Alcovy Dental Can Help!
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Change Your Experience at Alcovy Family & Cosmetic Dentistry?
- The Top Dental Hygienists in Covington: Meet Our Alcovy Dental Team
- Spotlight: Celebrating Our Dental Assistants
- How to Fight Dental Cavities on a Regular Basis
- Is a Home Whitening Kit Right for You?
- CEREC for Crafting Dental Veneers In-Office
- Your Dentist Is Good for Your Heart
- What to do if a Tooth Is Knocked Out
- Finding the Underlying Cause of Sensitive Teeth
- Repairing a Fractured Tooth
- Minor Damage to Enamel can be Repaired by Cosmetic Bonding
- Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers
- Drink These for Healthy Teeth
- Finding the Right Toothpaste for Your Child
- What Does it Mean When I Have Bleeding Gums?
- When is Sedation Dentistry Right for You?
- Understanding Filling Materials
- What You Can Do to Prevent Root Canals
- Nitrous Oxide: Relaxing at the Dental Office
- Rid Your Child’s Fear of the Dentist with These 4 Solutions
- The 5 Simple Steps Involved in a Teeth Cleaning