Cavities caused by minor tooth decay are one of the more common dental issues. Most cavities are found during routine dental checkups. Filling a cavity is a simple treatment that involves the dentist numbing the affected area before removing the decayed enamel. There are four different filling materials to choose from. Whichever one is best… Read more »
Posts Tagged: filling materials
- What Are Wisdom Teeth?
- What are Cosmetic Dental Treatments and Why Should You Get Them?
- Making Dental Care Fun with Alcovy Dental
- Do You Have a Toothache? Alcovy Dental Can Help!
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Change Your Experience at Alcovy Family & Cosmetic Dentistry?
- The Top Dental Hygienists in Covington: Meet Our Alcovy Dental Team
- Spotlight: Celebrating Our Dental Assistants
- How to Fight Dental Cavities on a Regular Basis
- Is a Home Whitening Kit Right for You?
- CEREC for Crafting Dental Veneers In-Office
- Your Dentist Is Good for Your Heart
- What to do if a Tooth Is Knocked Out
- Finding the Underlying Cause of Sensitive Teeth
- Repairing a Fractured Tooth
- Minor Damage to Enamel can be Repaired by Cosmetic Bonding
- Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers
- Drink These for Healthy Teeth
- Finding the Right Toothpaste for Your Child
- What Does it Mean When I Have Bleeding Gums?
- When is Sedation Dentistry Right for You?
- Understanding Filling Materials
- What You Can Do to Prevent Root Canals
- Nitrous Oxide: Relaxing at the Dental Office
- Rid Your Child’s Fear of the Dentist with These 4 Solutions
- The 5 Simple Steps Involved in a Teeth Cleaning