You probably know that you should brush your teeth every day—but did you know that you should also brush your child’s teeth when they are young. In fact, you should start brushing your baby’s teeth as soon as it erupts—usually at about six months. You probably know that this means brushing your teeth is very… Read more »
Posts Tagged: mint
- What Are Wisdom Teeth?
- What are Cosmetic Dental Treatments and Why Should You Get Them?
- Making Dental Care Fun with Alcovy Dental
- Do You Have a Toothache? Alcovy Dental Can Help!
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Change Your Experience at Alcovy Family & Cosmetic Dentistry?
- The Top Dental Hygienists in Covington: Meet Our Alcovy Dental Team
- Spotlight: Celebrating Our Dental Assistants
- How to Fight Dental Cavities on a Regular Basis
- Is a Home Whitening Kit Right for You?
- CEREC for Crafting Dental Veneers In-Office
- Your Dentist Is Good for Your Heart
- What to do if a Tooth Is Knocked Out
- Finding the Underlying Cause of Sensitive Teeth
- Repairing a Fractured Tooth
- Minor Damage to Enamel can be Repaired by Cosmetic Bonding
- Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers
- Drink These for Healthy Teeth
- Finding the Right Toothpaste for Your Child
- What Does it Mean When I Have Bleeding Gums?
- When is Sedation Dentistry Right for You?
- Understanding Filling Materials
- What You Can Do to Prevent Root Canals
- Nitrous Oxide: Relaxing at the Dental Office
- Rid Your Child’s Fear of the Dentist with These 4 Solutions
- The 5 Simple Steps Involved in a Teeth Cleaning