Do you wish to enhance the appearance of your smile but you simply don’t know which cosmetic solution is best for you? Well, if you come into our office, our dentist is happy to meet with you, examine your teeth, and decide which treatment is best for your smile! If you have a stubborn, unattractive tooth, a dental veneer may be the perfect choice, and this is why!
• A dental veneer can correct many imperfections in your tooth, such as discoloration, chips, breaks, misalignments, and gaps. With this solution, the imperfections that take the beauty away from your smile will be eliminated!
• The process involved in placing the dental veneer is quick, easy, and successful. First, your dentist will numb your tooth with a local anesthetic. Then, he or she will shape your tooth with a small dental tool to create room for the veneer. When your tooth is the correct shape and size, your dentist will create the veneer and place it over your tooth, permanently cementing it into place.
• A dental veneer is a solution that resists stains and offers up to 10 years of astounding results! If you avoid drinking coffee, tea, and red wine, you will live these 10 years with the perfect smile you know and love.
• Once the dental veneer is placed, you do not need to take special care of it. If you keep up with a daily oral hygiene routine, your dental veneer will stay in tip-top shape.
• Compared to other cosmetic dental solutions, a dental veneer uses a more conservative approach to improving the appearance of your tooth and it offers stronger, more reliable, and more attractive results.
Are you interested in transforming your smile with a dental veneer? If so, call our office today and schedule an appointment! We look forward to giving you the smile you will finally be proud of.